Big thank you to Brie Flanagan from the blog I Must Brie Crazy for the Blue Sky Tag Blog Challenge.
I first got scared when I received the challenge as I had not heard of this game before and ‘The Blue Whale Game’ has become too famous.
My Blue Sky Challenge Questions:
Blue Sky Tag Blog Challenge is where bloggers challenge each other and ask them to answer 11 questions. In turn, I will challenge 11 other bloggers who will answer my questions! It is like a game of continuous tag.
- What is your favourite book, and why? If you don’t read, what is your favourite quote, and why?
A – Current favourite is ‘Heroines’ by Ira Mukhoty. Its based on powerful Indian women of myth and history.
- What is your favourite blog, and why?
A – Today’s favourite is The World in my Pocket. Came across this blog today loved the precision.
- If you could do anything with your life what would it be? Would you work, travel, volunteer, commit crimes?
A – I love the freedom I have to do anything. I won’t commit crimes for sure 🙂
- If you could wake up tomorrow and be different, what would you change about yourself?
A – My wardrobe, I will get a complete revamp.
- Who do you most respect in your life?
A – I respect loyalty.
- What is your idea of a perfect birthday celebration?
A – Peaceful ones with family and friends.
- What is your favourite splurge item? Think small things that you get for yourself occasionally, but aren’t necessary.
A – Chocolates
- When did you meet your oldest current friend, and post your favourite picture of them.
A – Don’t really remember, we stay in different cities.
- Planes, trains, automobiles, bikes, boats, or walks?
A – Walks are my favourite and where I can’t reach walking, cars and planes!
- If you could move anywhere in the world (and transplant all your friends and family with you) where would that be, and why?
A – Somewhere in the mountains.
- What is the thing you’ve done you’re most proud of?
A – A cross culture marriage and This Taraf.
Blue Sky Tag Challenge Rules:
- Thank the person who challenged you
- Answer their 11 questions
- Challenge (tag) 11 people
- Give them 11 questions to answer
Challengers, here are questions for you to answer and post:
- Which place is at the top of your bucket list?
- Do you prefer solo travel or with a companion?
- What’s been your scariest travel moment?
- What’s the longest you’ve been away from home?
- What’s the most interesting thing you’ve learnt?
- What was the most challenging thing you’ve done?
- What’s been the best street food you’ve had and where?
- How many photos have you taken till now?
- What is your dream travelling experience?
- How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
- Would you rather see a lot of places or get to know one really well?
Thank you to Brie for the challenge, I had great time doing it. Request the challengers to keep this going. Looking forward to reading everyone’s answers!