We are so happy to boast that we’ve been nominated for the Bloggers Recognition Award and would like to thank Traveler’s Whispers for nominating us! If you haven’t checked their blog already, please do stop by. They provide customised services, share great stories, and also have an online shop.
This is our first nomination and we are more than excited 🙂
What is a Blogger Recognition Award?
This prize is passed to bloggers by other bloggers, who appreciate & recognise their strong work and amount of effort they invest in each and every post, as well as keeping the website current and updated.
The Blogger recognition rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers you want to pass this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them, and provide the link to the post you created.
What made us write blogs?
We started blogging in October 2016 and are about to celebrate our first birthday. We are a team of two who are fond of designing, clicking and writing.
There is no long story behind This Taraf, just some late nights and early morning.
Every time we were back from a trip, we had this task of sharing pictures and itineraries with whosoever asked it for. While on a trip to a mountain village, engrossed in our deep thoughts, we thought why not start sharing out stories and experiences in an organised manner. Blogging stepped in and it worked for us!
Our niche is travel, food, festivals and related artworks (created by us).
- Do not think of money first: A lot of people step into blogging to earn easy money. Let us tell you, there is nothing called easy money. It is more important to get better at the job. It is a learning process and takes time to be accepted and recognised. All you have to do is be patient and enjoy the learning.
- Read and Appreciate: Read what others write, they have put in as much effort as you do. Compliment if you like what you read, appreciation never hurts anybody. This helps build audience for your blog as well. What goes around, comes around!
Our nominations are:
We went through numerous blogs and nominated the ones we loved the most.
- Life of Shal
- GlobeTrotting Cupcake
- Althea’s Adventures
- Globe Jamun
- Rawan myself and I
- The Crazy Woman
- Life in Coral
- Aditi Lost Abroad
- Travel with Clem
- The Little Voyage
- Rock, Snow and Ice Cream
- The Life Copy
- Roast Chicken and Country Walk
- The Gypsy Gemini